10jun9:00 am12:00 amHousing Forum - Independent Living Outside the Family
Housing Forum - Independent Living Options Outside the Family Hosted by BRIDGE For Community Life - Free to Attend! WHEN: Saturday, June 10th,
Housing Forum – Independent Living Options Outside the Family
Hosted by BRIDGE For Community Life – Free to Attend!
WHEN: Saturday, June 10th, 9:00am – 12:00 Noon
WHERE: BRIDGE for Community Life – 651 Brakke Drive, Hudson, WI, 54016
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
Steps to Register:
1- Click the green button below.
2- Scroll down to the Housing Forum Section & click the green “Set Time Zone” button.
3- Click the green “Continue” button.
4- Fill in your name, phone number, & email – Please be sure your email is spelled correctly.
5- Click the green “Complete Appointment” button.
You will then receive a confirmation email.
Click Here to Register:
- BRIDGE for Community Life’s Role – Peg Gagnon
- BRIDGE To Home’s Role – Dr. Maddy Gagnon
- Build Your Own Home – Vicki & Dave Datt
- Christian Community Home Transition Housing Project – Susan Erickson
- Apartment Living – Debbie Brennan
- Congregate Living – Carol Lopez
- Hiroki Home Foundation – Dan Lawrence & Misa Terahira
- Independent Living Options Tried – Nora Reid
- Q&A Session
- Community Conversation
- Breakout Groups
(Saturday) 9:00 am - 12:00 am CST
651 Brakke Drive, Hudson, WI, 54016